Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hayley's New Zealand Schedule!

Hayley is coming to New Zealand at the end of April, which is very exciting! Thanks to Roger from HWI, who has kindly privided us with a schedule of her visit.

Tues 24 April - PM Dancing With The Stars, Wellington (for more info, visit www.hayleywestenra.com/ - events)

Wed 25 April - AM Anzac Day Memorial Service, Wellington

Fri 27 April - PM Raukatauri Trust catch up, Auckland


There is a possibility of an in-store signing on Saturday 28th in Auckland but this is not yet confirmed. Thanks to Roger, for that!

I am, at this point, still a little unsure of what Hayley will be doing on Dancing with the Stars. It is said that she will be singing, or could be a guest judge. More information will be posted as soon as I have them!

I will be posting more information on these events as soon as I have them. If Hayley is singing CDs in Auckland - where I live - I will be posting photos of those when I hopefully meet her! I can't wait!

No comments: