Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hayley As My Hugest Inspiration!

As one of my hugest inspirations, I feel a sense of obligation to acknowledge her and tell how and why she is one of my biggest inspirations.
Naturally being a huge fan of her voice, it is not only her gift that fascinates me. Reading her biography Hayley Westenra: The World at her Feet by Paul Little, made me realize how hard she has worked to achieve her goals and dream. Reading and knowing this made me realize how possible it can be for me to have the same ambition in my life to also live my dreams.
Photo copywrite of Decca
Her albums Pure and Odyessy have sold over 2 million copies world-wide and are famous for its angelic qualities. Her lyrics, particularly from Odyssey, have inspired some of my short stories and the songs are in general absolutely exceptional. I highly recommend it!Hayley has always been and will always be the ultimate female role model for those who wish to strive in this world to live their dreams.


Thank you for being such a wonderful and inspiring person, Hayley.

No comments: