Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Hayley's Realm Reaches 500 views!!

Thanks to everyone for visitng my blog which I work very hard at trying to find every little bit about Hayley that I possibly can. Your support and encouragement is great. We have reaced over 500 views on this blog, and that is amazing!! Thank you so much for your continuous support, especially from HWI. This would not be possible without you guys.
And to Hayley, I hope this blog is making your sales higher, and making you more known around the globe!!

With support,
Sukayna

2 comments:

Stephany said...

Congratulations Sukayna for a well-deserved recognition!
I visit your blog everyday and I'm sure it will quickly become a reference for every Hayley fan! Actually, it is already for me, haha^^

Best wishes from France,
Stephany xxx

Sukayna said...

Thank you so much Stephay. It's people like you who make the hard work all the worth it. Thanks for being my reporter for all the Hayley news out there!!
Sukayna
Auckland, NZ